You can download it from https://github.com/ZiglioUK/construct/tags
Also available from Maven Central
<dependency> <groupId>com.sirtrack</groupId> <artifactId>javaconstruct</artifactId> <version>1.1.2</version> </dependency>
- a CRC/Checksum Construct, see example on how to use it: IPv4
- Implemented Restreams (dynamic Structs) - only parsing for now
- Implemented MetaArray, Sequence, more Adapters and Macros
- Added an experimental BeanAdapter for typesafe conversion from/to a Container
- Improve formatting. I'm sorry but each new release of Eclipse loses my settings. It looks good on Eclipse, but for anyone else tabs are all over the place
- Implement Restream.build() at a certain point
Nice to have:
Python Construct is a library for parsing and building binary messages.
Java Construct is an "as faithful as possible" translation to Java of Python Construct 2.x.
See the docs for explanations and examples.